NAIFA is the only organization serving and representing insurance and financial advisors regardless of the products they sell or the focus of their practice. NAIFA members are…
- Insurance Agents
- Financial Advisors
- Multiline Agents
- Health Insurance and Employee Benefits Specialists
- Both Captive and Independent Advisors
- New to the Business, Industry Leaders and Everyone in Between
- NAIFA is your professional association that helps you grow your business with professional programs and products that will work for you;
- NAIFA protects your business with advocacy efforts that guard against legislative and regulatory threats on Capitol Hill;
- and NAIFA promotes ethical business conduct by adhering to the highest standards in the industry.
- NAIFA SmartBrief
- Advisor Today is an award-winning bimonthly magazine
- Social media
- National, State and Local websites
Practice Resources: Make the Most of Your Business
- Sales Tips and Business Management resources
- Deportment of Labor Workshop
- The One Page Business Plan®
- NAIFA’s Virtual Library
- NAIFA’s Webinar Series
- Health and Dental
- The NAIFA LUTCF designation, with partner, the College for Financial Planning.
NAIFA’s Preferred Providers – discounts on business services, travel – everything you need to run your business.
Young Advisors Team (YAT)
When you’re new to a profession, you deserve a little extra help to get you started. That’s why NAIFA started its Young Advisors Team. The YAT’s receive customized education and other resources to ensure that young advisors have the tools to build a solid foundation for a successful career.
Local and State Meetings
NAIFA offers major networking opportunities. Members may participate in meetings and events to share ideas and form business alliances, and gain access to other professional development programs.
NAIFA Protects Your Business
Our products and businesses are at risk from legislative and regulatory threats on Capitol Hill. There are several issues on our agenda, including comprehensive tax and healthcare reform, and financial services regulatory reform. NAIFA’s advocacy effort is your best career insurance.
NAIFA is uniquely positioned. In fact, 100% of Congress has a NAIFA constituent member active in NAIFA’s political involvement program. Not many organizations or companies can make that claim.
NAIFA Promotes the Ethical Conduct of Our Members
NAIFA has an exclusive consumer campaign. Consumers know working with a NAIFA member means working with professionals who adhere to the highest standards in the industry. Our code of ethics is posted at naifa.org/about/ethics
The Bottom Line: NAIFA Members Make More Money
NAIFA helps you grow your business, helps protect your business and promotes ethical business conduct. What else is in it for you as a member? NAIFA members make more money.
At least four companies have studied the production levels of their agents who are NAIFA members, and all concluded that NAIFA members earn significantly more than non-members!
NAIFA provides the resources you need to succeed – at every stage of your career. If you haven’t taken advantage of these benefits in the past, now’s the time.